BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Who's Your Tiger?

Gosh I don't know THEY ARE ALL SO FREAKIN' GOOD THIS YEAR!!!!!


WHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

Go Tigers!

If anyone has a couple of tickets to game two of the World Series that they don't know what to do with - You know where to send them!!! Uggh what I would give to go to one of those games with B. (Y doesn't like the noise and crowds at staduims).

Today I am going to my volunteer job at the hospital, and then I may join the PTA at the Detroit Institue of Art. I'll try to post more later.

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home