BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bob Again?

The day after I published the last post, I opened up AOL, and immediately saw Bob Dylan's name on the welcome screen. I fully expected to see an article telling of his demise, or his incapacitation...etc. Instead he proved just how old and crazy he is, by ranting to Rolling Stone Magazine about the "atrocious" quality of today's recordings. He claims that no one has made a decent sounding recording in 20 years.

Let me get this straight. Those fuzzy, skipping, scratchy albums that we used to listen to sound better than the high def. CD's of today. I wonder if his wax figure double agrees? Alright, I say move this guy up at least 2 steps on you death pool list!

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home