BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

sorry

Sorry I haven't been posting. Last week was the first week of school for the boys, and this week will be my first week, so things have been a little crazy here.

the remnants of Ernesto are brushing by us today. E thinks I am crazy, but I can tell the difference in the air. This is Atlantic Ocean air, the kind I grew up on, I can smell it and feel it. I love it when a tropical storm finds it's way here.

A funny anecdote -- Today B was asking how old my sister-in-law is. I told him and he said, "and she only got one baby so far." So I explained that she only got married five years ago, and that he should remember because he was in the wedding. He said, "I don't remember that, but I do remember when they cut off cousin J's pee pee." (We actually use the scientific term for the male anatomy in our house, but I am afraid of the people who will find my blog by googleing the word). I had to explain that a bris is only the removal of a small piece of skin, that they don't actually cut off a large part of it. He wanted to know more, so I told him to ask E.

Tomorrow night is Y's sleepover party. Yay! Last year I discovered that the term "sleepover" can be very deceptive, and that actually not much sleeping gets done. Should be a fun night for me.

Jenn

PS The spell checker in Blogger sucks! It doesn't even recognizethe word "blog"!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Faye said…

    I am sure that someone reminded B that he had the same cutting ceremony at some point, and he was horrified. Your kids are getting big. Where does the time go? Good luck in school this semester.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home