BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The What the ...? File

This definitely goes in the, What the ....? File!!!

Teacher Won't Shave Until Bin Laden Caught

I admire a person with strong convictions, but what exactly is this Lubav look alike accomplishing here? Is the president running to send more troops looking for Bin Laden because some guy in Washington (state no less) refuses to shave? Is the world a better place because he has more facial hair? I just don't get the connection. Personally, I think he would have done better to plant a tree.

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home