BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yummy recipe for Hamantashen

Delicious Hamantashen

Dough:
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 cup flour
2 eggs
2 Tbsp. water

Filling:
Crushed candy bars (my favorites are snickers, peanut butter cups and Twix, but any candy bars will probably work.)

Mix together dough ingredients. Divide dough into workable portions. Place a ball of dough on a flat surface and roll out to about 1/8" thickness. Use a medium to large, round cookie cutter or glass rim, dipped in flour, to cut rolled out dough into circles. Place about a Tbsp. of filling (more if you have larger circles) in the center of each circle, and fold up 3 sides to form a triangle. Pinch the corners to help hold the shape.

Bake at 375 for 5-8 minutes (Approx.)

Last year I got a little creative and made the same recipe, replacing the yellow cake mix with devil's food cake mix. In the center of the black hamantashen, I put either marshmallow fluff or a thick yellow custard pie filling. YUM!!!

I hope these help make your Purim a little more fun.

Jenn

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Faye said…

    ooooh yum!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to make my mom's recipe, but my dad can't find it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home