BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fire



I came across this fire on my way home the other day.

Actually I was seeing it for miles on the highway and, when I got off, it looked as if it was coming from the direction of my house. Turned out to be one of the businesses near my house. The picture really doesn't do it justice. People claim to have seen the smoke from many, many miles away. At one point I was at the right spot to take the most awesome picture, but as I was getting my camera set up, the officer directing traffic made a threatening gesture, so I thought better of it. I tried to come back around, but they had closed the road by then.

For the record, nobody was injured in this fire, and only one business was destroyed, although my CVS, next door, smelled terribly of smoke on Friday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home