BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Long time -- No post

Hi everyone!!! I'm back, and at this point probably talking to myself. It looks like my April posts finally reappeared, and I believe that I now have a clearer understanding of how to run this thing. So I am back to blogging.

Unfortunately -- It's a REALLY uninteresting week here.

I did find something funny to share with you though. It's a news item out of Santiago. Where a new restaurant called "Car Crash"(not kosher) recently opened. It's temporarily closed now. Can you guess why?

Tonight was my son's last Little League T-ball game for the summer. They played more then 1/2 of their games (including tonight's) at a park that was, without question, built over a sewage dump. Certain area's smelled SO bad. It's not about maintaining your sense of smell though; it's about playing the game. So what if you grow another ear because of it.

I will send out a bulk e-mail to let everyone know I am back, but if you are reading this still, drop me an e-mail or post a comment, and say "Hi."

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home