BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Monday, December 25, 2006

James Brown is Dead!

When I read the news of James Brown's demise this morning, this song immediately popped into my head. I have it on a mix tape that I bought in the summer of '91 in Jerusalem, but I haven't gotten around to converting my tapes to digital files (one of the projects I hope to accomplish in the next few weeks), so I am using this grainy youtube version. The point is really the lyrics.

Apparently you will have to click on the video screen to view it on youtube.

RIP James Brown!

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home