BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Spring

Sorry I have been remiss about posting. Purim was a blast! The seuda went smoothly and a good time was had by all (at least I hope so.) You can see pictures online.

I spent Wednesday recovering, and Thursday helping my friend distribute the Bartons chocolate orders at school (you'll get yours this week Grandmom if you are reading this). Y ended up helping us also, when his toothache (which he had had for a couple of days) got so bad that he couldn't participate in class. I took him to his 3:00 dentist appointment after, and discovered that he had an absess. He's now on antibiotics and eating normally again. Although he will have to have the tooth pulled April 10th, which I am not looking forward to.

Friday afternoon, M started to feel warm, so I gave her medicine and decided to watch her over the weekend. She woke up at 5:00am on Shabbos warm enough that I decided it was enough of an emergeny to take her temp. The thermometer got to 104.2 and I stopped and woke Ez. I was just going to take her to the hospital, but he suggested that I first call the Dr, who said that she could stay home, but gave some suggestions on how to lower the fever.

Sunday morning M still had 103. Luckily her Dr. has Sunday morning hours, so I took her there. I haven't had to go there on a Sunday morning in years, and the last time I did so it cost me an additional $10. It's now up to $22 (plus my deductable of course). She has an ear infection, so now I have 2 kids on antibiotics.

Spring arrives today, but it's only in the 30's here. I am hoping it will warm up next week for my b-day. That would be a great b-day present. My professors have decided to mark my b-day with tests in Geology and Statistics, so I could use the nice weather as a pick-me-up.

Now I am on to planning for Pesach. This year I will not go overboard (yeah right).

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home