BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Trip

We returned last night from what will probably be our last trip of the summer. It was a quicky. We left Sunday morning, and drove to Toledo to go to the COSI museum. Then we continued on to Sandusky, OH. The hotel we stayed in was just OK, but, from the reviews I've read, it's one of the better ones in the area. We went swimming, had some ice cream at Friendly's (B's camp discovery), and cruised the local scene Sunday evening.

Yesterday we went to Cedar Point. The boys are finally at an age where they love all an amusement park has to offer, and M is much more into the kiddy rides than the boys ever were. I took Y on his first rollercoaster, The Wildcat. No upsidedown stuff, just some big hills and a couple of corkscrews. Once the ride started, Y told me, "I'm scared," a few times, and I felt so horrible for bringing him on it. But when I got off, E said that Y had a big smile on his face the whole time, and that I was the one who looked scared and was screaming. Still, Y said that he doesn't want to do it again.

It started to get cloudy and rainy in the afternoon, so we took refuge at the ice skating show. M especially enjoyed that, and was dancing along with the skaters the whole time.

We broke up the ride home with a brief stop at the outlet mall in Monroe. I was frustrated when I hit the Gap outlet and found the same uniform pants that I had recently spent more than one hour ordering for $19.50 each were only $12.50. Uggh! I bought another pair for each of the boys anyway.

Tomorrow is Y's b-bay, Thursday is my 9 year anniversary, and then summer is over really. The boys go back to school in 2 weeks and I got back in 3 weeks. It's been a fun summer. I am sorry to see it end.

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home