BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ghost

A few weeks ago I was listening to some DJ's on the radio talking about a list of the coorniest movie lines ever. Well tonight I was watching "Ghost" at the gym, and I found one that I thought was for sure on the list. Right after Patrick Swazie's character realizes his best friend had him killed, he follows him outside and says "I had a life...I had a life!" So I tracked down the list. Apparently there was a cheezier line in that movie.

I got a package from my grandmom this week with her yearly family calendar. This year each page has pictures from her African safari. It looks so beautiful there. Now I really want to go, so if anyone who reads this is adventurous enough to join me, we'll have to do it one day when the kiddies are older.

I'll check back in later. Keep it real.

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home