BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Duckie dancing (pretty in pink)

Ok - I am really getting old. I came across this famous scene from "Pretty in Pink" on youtube, and I was watching it, when B came into the room and started asking about it.

Now, this scene takes place in a record store. He has NEVER SEEN a record! I had to explain to him that when I was a little girl and dinosaurs were still roaming the earth, we had these thingies called record players. And a record was a giant disc, and you put it on a machine with a flat spinning top, and then you put the needle on the record... you get the picture.

He totally zoned out somewhere around RPMs, but watched this scene a few times and said, "cool - can I download this to my Juice Box?"

If that's not a sign of the times, I don't know what is.

Jenn

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Faye said…

    OK Pretty in Pink is one of my fave movies, but now I am going to show my age... What the heck is Juice Box?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home