BlaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhG!

I have no idea why anyone would want to read this ridicullious c*&@ that I write because I am bored, but this blog is about stuff. You know Israel, cooking, family life, politics, entertainment...stuff. Whatever is on my mind! Enjoy!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Long Night

We have all had horrible allergies the last few days. So it was no surprise when M woke up at 2:00am coughing and sneezing. It soon became apparent that this was no ordinary cough, so I threw a skirt over my yummy PJ pants and took her to the hospital.

Of course, by the time we got there the wheezing had stopped, but her breathing was still hampered enough that they didn't look at me like I was some Munchausen by Proxy case. They gave her steroids and a breathing treatment, and sent us on our way. Honestly, while we were there it seemed to be doing some good, but once we returned to the Goldman Home for Pollen Bearing Trees, she started coughing again. At least the wheezing is gone.

All I can say is that a certain friend of mine who has experience in these matters is very lucky that I didn't have my cell phone on me at 3:30am! (As is any cardiac patient in the ER I guess).

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home